October 19, 2008

Blackout in Amman

My laptob is still alive to write these lines. Sounds like writing my last e-mail before joining the rest of the paralized life here in Amman since the early morning. Not sure what happend, I just heard that a main electricity generator fall down and the electricity won't come back untill the end of the day. Not sure how much the blackout is covering nor for how long, but life is so strange without electricity...No work, No internet, no telephone, ... OK...I have to stop writing just to save my battery!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was nice since we could take some time off here at work...

nasimjo said...

actually the problem was in a main transformer in Mgabalein that made the blackout all over amman as well the entire northern regions and zarqa

Amman Voice said...

Yes Ola ... NO electricity means NO work, sometimes, and some people will be happy about it. I am sure your Boss won't !!!

It came back 2 hours after. It wasn't a good thing to happen... Not for Sunday morning.